Monday 11 August 2014

Elsa update: Skirt, glitter and shoes!

Even though I already had a skirt that might work, I ended up making a new skirt instead of using the one I already had. Mostly because I didn't particularly feel like cutting the old on up for the front split, but also because I kind of wanted a lighter more yellow colour. I lined it using the leftovers I still had of the old fabric, though, and with the split (which conveniently has "waves" created by the seam), it gives a delightful "fiery" look! Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of the skirt, but here are some of the other extras: 

I ended up decorating the train with some extra glitter in red and gold!
I also found a pair of pumps that just screamed Fire Elsa!
  Facing the eternal problem of certain cosplays; "how do I carry all my stuff?" I solved it by making a cute, little bag from the left over materials. This was a life saver, and I like it so much I might actually use it for other occasions as well!

2 comments:

  1. The outfit is looking amazing! I love the sheen on the clothing and shoes! And the matching bag is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved how it turned out,and I'll be posting photos from the con very soon so you can see it on me. ^_^

      Delete