Wednesday 8 May 2013

Etsy Shop

There's not been much progress on the Kíli front, I admit. Life and the building of a career  has come in the way, and stolen time from it, although, I promise I'll be getting back on track soon! One of the reasons taking me away from the project is my brand new Etsy shop! It's named Chameleon Candour after this blog and it's where I'll be selling stuff I make and possibly even take some commissions.

There's not really that many listings there currently, but I'm working to remedy that coming up with new ideas for products and posting new listings as they take shape. For now, it's mostly products made out of suede leather, but there may be some other materials popping up later on.

Here's some pics of some of the things I've got listed there so far:







Please pop by and have a look around! :)

Chameleon Candour

No comments:

Post a Comment